Customer Service Representative, Marengo
The Customer Service/ Agricultural Sales Representative contributes to the overall success of our customers and our business: you are the one who our customers (farmers) rely on during harvest.
You will work closely with the Sales and Elevator Operations teams. You will perform a variety of tasks in the field of Grain Procurement:
- Developing a strong customer base within a geographical area.
- Processing of customer grain contracts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Helping with our business planning.
- Helping customers market their grain.
- Manage risk.
We are searching for a permanent, Full-Time Customer Service Representative to join our team!
- Purchase grain and coordinate the logistics of grain movement
- Manage a client base within a defined area to meet and exceed area sales, financial and operating targets
- Maintain /record of customer profiles, actively seek out and gain new customers
- Maintain strong customer relationships with current and potential future customers
- Review customer accounts to ensure that payments are within approved credit policy, and perform collection functions as required
- Analyze current and future agricultural trends and service needs, help customers make farm production and marketing decisions
- Agricultural knowledge or experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to identify opportunities and prospects, build customer relationships and close sales
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Competitive compensation plan
- Three weeks’ vacation
- Medical/ dental benefits
- Profit-sharing plan
- Career development / learning opportunities
How to apply: