Grain Buyer/Customer Service Specialist (Gaudin Elevator)
We currently have an opportunity for a Grain Buyer in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
If you have been thinking about relocation but were hesitant, now is the time to talk to Providence Grain.
We offer options for helping the right individual to relocate – send in your resume and let's discuss!
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated expertise in grain or crop inputs marketing
- Demonstrated capacity to excel within high-risk, fast-paced work environments. Proven ability to assess risk and exercise sound judgment in making decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Requires a university or college degree or equivalent years of experience in agriculture or agri-business
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Purchase grain and coordinate the logistics of grain movement
- Manage a client base within a defined area to meet and exceed area sales, financial and operating targets
- Maintain/record customer profiles, actively seek out and gain new customers
- Maintain strong customer relationships with current and potential future customers
- Analyze current and future agricultural trends and service needs, help customers make farm production and marketing decisions
- Participate in the development of grain procurement and marketing strategies
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Three weeks' vacation to start
- Medical/dental benefits
- Career development opportunities
How to apply: