Grain Elevator Facility Operators - Marengo, Saskatchewan
Established in 2002, Providence Grain Group Inc. is one of the few producer owned grain business in Canada. Providence grain is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who have the potential to grow with us and become future leaders of our company and our industry
This position will support the handling, cleaning and shipping of grain. Must be capable of working outdoors and climbing railcars.
- Perform duties necessary for receiving and shipping grain.
- Operate cleaning and / or grain-drying equipment.
- Ensure plant and grounds conform to fire and safety standards.
- Provide high-quality customer service by understanding customer's needs and ensuring that needs are met as they relate to the service provided at Providence Grain Solutions.
- Promote a positive and friendly atmosphere that is attractive to customers.
- Continually seek ways to improve safety, productivity, and customer service.
- Follow existing controls to minimize inventory losses.
- Seek continuous improvement through the use of training and skill development.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills as well as time management skills.
- Strong/accurate data entry skills
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Mechanical ability to operate and maintain grain processing equipment.
- Demonstrated physical ability to perform the functions of the job.
- Good eyesight and colour perception.
- Computer competent
- Team oriented
Key performance measurements will be determined with regular review and evaluation. Providence Grain offers a challenging and supportive work environment, opportunities for growth, competitive compensation and benefits and an employee share purchase plan. Please submit your resume and cover letter.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.