Guidelines & Criteria
Providence Grain Solutions seeks to enhance the rural communities in which we operate by providing grants of up to $10,000 on a bi-yearly basis to qualified health and education projects in the areas surrounding our locations: Crossfield, Gaudin, Marengo, Willingdon, Stoughton and Viking.
The following are eligibility requirements for applicants.
- The applicant must be a registered not-for profit or charity
- The applicant organization must use the funds for a specific project with a start and end date
- Providence will fund projects up to $10,000 per grant period. Requests for funds over $10,000 will NOT be considered
- Funds will only be granted to projects with a health or education focus
- This fund is only open to organizations that operate within the areas surrounding our locations: Crossfield, Gaudin,
- Marengo, Willingdon, Stoughton and Viking
- Projects must provide a direct and tangible benefit to the community
- Recipients of the funds will be required to complete a mandatory project report by an assigned deadline, this will include video (if available), images, and a written report
- Funds can ONLY be used for the sole purpose stated in the application form
The following will NOT be considered for funding:
- Retrospective requests for funding (ie. Works that have already been completed)
- Requests to use money for membership fees, or subsistent requests (meaning that your organization is not viable unless you receive money from us)
- Funds for on-going operational costs
- Requests for funds by individuals
Applying for Funding
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, throughout the year. However, funds will only be awarded TWICE a year.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
Funds Presented: April 13, 2019 @ Spring Fling, Viking
COMMUNITY FUND APPLICATION